Draggin the Bumper....on the STREET!!!

Regardless of the stupidity, that car is amazing!:eek:

Those of you who know:

Any idea of the 1/4 times?

Just curious.

I remember watching a bunch of ricer streetraces and getting bored so me and a friend went home and got our GNs. Spectators were standing with their toes practically under my tires. I warned them once and when they didn't move, I purposely got waaaay sideways on my burnout and nearly took some toes off. Regardless, they were in the exact same spot during the next burnout. The wheelie was awesome and I can't say I would feel too sorry for anyone that got hurt being stupid enough to stand in front of a car like that.

In my younger years, every weekend in NY we closed roads and hwys. and did that. Even back then i would not stand on the side at the top end. I always would tell my friends how crazy that is. On weekend on Fountain ave in queens, (its now not there anymore) I watched a car take out people on the side.
Crazy stuff, but that vid. is cool to look at!

[QUOTE

Never seen anything like this:eek: !!!![/QUOTE]

Psssfft! The Fast and the Furious!!! :smile: Duh!!

It almost looks like something broke in the front suspension
(tie rod, ball joint) as it moved to the left just before he hit the brakes....to many wheelies....Another reason for roll bars and multiple point seatbelts as Sh&t happens pretty fast at the end of the track. It was awesome in the earlier video.

looks to me like he got on the brakes to hard and one locked up. i had the same thing happen to me in eunice la 4 years ago with my vega and my little nitrous motor except i drove thru it and didnt crash ;).i tell sideways at 136 mph is a weird feeling though

His name is Dre and he races in NYC. Susposedly a stock suspension car.... Go figure... Love the video and yes hey are small block posse.net