dr side poston manifold and crossover

slimtastic

yea dude...I rock
like the title says. the manifold has been repaired a couple times but has a good seal in the ball socket flange(its still round)

the crossover is an aftermarket unit thats a little bigger than stock and has been welded solid. both flanges are round and seal

ill take 60 plus shipping for both.

the red on the manifold is just paint btw
w019jk.jpg

Where were the repairs made? Any pics of the repaired area. How is the part that bolts to the head, is it warped have you checked it with a straight edge? So this with work with the stock pass side header?

Thanks, Otes.

the repairs were made to the no 5 primary just outside of the flange and the merge collector where all 3 tubes are welded together. id guess that the header flange has a bow of some type in it but ive been able to seal it up to the heads with just a copper gasket. yes i ran a stock pass side header.

ok so i got a few requests to have pics of the repaired areas on the pass side manifold. and upon closer inspection there is a starting hairline fracture inthe collector section in pic no 3. i checked the flange and its actually pretty flat. at this point im not super comfortable with selling it and having my name bashed so ill do 50 plus shipping for both...and it will possibly need more repair work.

rtf8eh.jpg

2u7lt92.jpg

119mixc.jpg

A steal at this price. Wish this would have come up 2 months ago. I obviously got ripped off