DP

Material? SS would be a safe guess, thought they were all SS...
Either 3 or 4 flange...turbos out and getting a new one... so i have options there
Just wana see whats availble

Material? SS would be a safe guess, thought they were all SS...
Either 3 or 4 flange...turbos out and getting a new one... so i have options there
Just wana see whats availble

They are available in Mild Steel, 304 stainless , 321 stainless .. that's why I ask what your looking for

I've never seen a 3 bolt flange .. not quite sure how that would even work....

there are 2 bolt downpipes ( stock type elbow) .. 4 bolt flange downpipes ( typical ATR or THDP ) ... there is Vband downpipes

I am asking what type you are looking for as just asking for a 3-4" downpipe is pretty open ended .. I have a few just trying to see what your after is all

Turbo89
Sorry i was using a talk to text app and it only got half of what i said for some reason.

Looking for a 4 bolt flange type TH or RJC type with a nice sized puck. Trying to get away from that stock elbow. What do u have lying around.?

Turbo89
Sorry i was using a talk to text app and it only got half of what i said for some reason.

Looking for a 4 bolt flange type TH or RJC type with a nice sized puck. Trying to get away from that stock elbow. What do u have lying around.?

Ahh .. so it has to be a int Gated one ?

I have a few External Gated ones .. let me look I may have a BGC or Action Fab int Gated one