Downriver Cruise June 28th

car corral fort street near sibley we have had a great turn out there all turbo cars welcome!!!! look forward to seeing any buicks that hunt mustangs and other homo cars hosted by swooooooosh c-u there. o.b.t. when swoooooosh shows up little g needs needs round two???????????????:wink:

Is the lot large enough for 30 club member's cars and others who stop by?

Who is the owner so I can contact him/her to confirm permission?

Car Corral Is An Old Used Car Lot Probably Big Enough For About 40 Cars Or So There Is A Subway Next Door That Has Additional Parking If There Happens To Be To Many Cars And Not Enough Spots. This Business Has Been Closed For A Couple Of Years And We Have Hung Out There Many Times No Problems And Have A Good Time. Look Forward To Seeing The Turbobuick Folks Down There!!!

car corral fort street near sibley we have had a great turn out there all turbo cars welcome!!!! look forward to seeing any buicks that hunt mustangs and other homo cars hosted by swooooooosh c-u there. o.b.t. when swoooooosh shows up little g needs needs round two???????????????:wink:

Downrivers fastest GN will be there:eek:
you just get Lil G going good first. i here you out doing late night tuning.

JEFF U GOT ANY OF THE FASTEST STOCK PISTONS I CAN BORROW
ALONG WITH SOME NEW HEAD GASKETS FUEL PUMPS AND SOME REAR
SEAT BELTS:confused: :confused: C-U THERE AND SOMETIME BEFORE
THEN. BY THE WAY THANKS FOR THE HELP AT NORWALK NEVER GOT TO
TALK TO YOU BEFORE WE LEFT.:cool:

i tried to get you some seat belts from Ron's car but he doesn't have any either. still looking for some old triers to burn up at the cruze.:biggrin:

when do most GN type folks show up?

if I come over from Ontario, I like to get thru Customs early rather tha later...

cruisin downriver tues nite with fellow buick friends and bustin up spidermans motorcycle! hangin at car corral even had a few new friends stop by and say
hi great time tons of fun thanks to turbotim with big g j.p. with the r1 bundy ridin bitch tim mcgraw ridin bitch in big g and all the other people who stopped by only gonna get better from here. hope we see swoosh soon:) :)

If the rain clears up, I'll be taking a ride down Fort St. tonight:D
I didnt get everything done to run it, but I can still cruise

even though it rained last night still had a good turnout. car is running great and looking forward to tonight. see u there jeff :wink:

even though it rained last night still had a good turnout. car is running great and looking forward to tonight. see u there jeff :wink:

Where do you hang out? I was out there from about 8PM to 11PM, didnt see another TR. Only 1 regal, orange 4x4