Down with the sickness

Weldworks

Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone. I've been lurking around on this site for awhile and figured it was time for an introduction. My name is James. I do welding and fabrication for a living. I have a 1987 Grand National that I have owned for 19 years. I was pretty young when I bought the car and never really got it to run the way I wanted to. Its been in storage for the last 12 years and hasn't been started in 6 years. Right now, I'm working on a complete motor and transmission from a 1987 Grand National to install in a 1950 Biuck 2 dr Sedanette.
Thanks for everyones knowledge that the have contributed to this board. I hope I can return the favor.

Thanks,

James

Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone. I've been lurking around on this site for awhile and figured it was time for an introduction. My name is James. I do welding and fabrication for a living. I have a 1987 Grand National that I have owned for 19 years. I was pretty young when I bought the car and never really got it to run the way I wanted to. Its been in storage for the last 12 years and hasn't been started in 6 years. Right now, I'm working on a complete motor and transmission from a 1987 Grand National to install in a 1950 Biuck 2 dr Sedanette.
Thanks for everyones knowledge that the have contributed to this board. I hope I can return the favor.

Thanks,

James

welcome to turbo buick.
by any chance do you live in IL?

there are several members in your area. Welcome aboard and post some pics after 5 posts. Kinda cool.