door & trunk locks w/key for security system

luisturbog

UNDERDOG HOT AIR !!!!!!!
ltb a matching set of lock cylinders for trunk & doors with key. oh yeah blacked out of course! also has to be for factory security system. Let me know what you have. Thanks in advance.

If you have a set already in your car you can take them to a locksmith and they can clean up the insides to work perfectly or they can re do the tumblers for a new key.

If you have a set already in your car you can take them to a locksmith and they can clean up the insides to work perfectly or they can re do the tumblers for a new key.
My problem is the body shop where I got my car painted lost my drivers side lock. :mad: I had taken some regular non factory security tumblers to a locksmith & he said he couldn't rekey them. I'm not sure if that's true with the security type tumblers. I figured there's plenty of guys parting out cars that it wouldn't be an issue finding some.

The tumblers inside are the same it's the housing thats different for a security system. All you need to do is find the housings I took them to a local locksmith they even had the housings there for the security system.

I checked the garage I have two door locks for the security system they are missing the covers and the key lid. One needs to be disassembled and cleaned out the other is in great shape.

You can still buy the covers in 'black out' and the centers with the little flappy door.

Mike when you click on the link on Highway stars for the security locks key blanks pop up. He might not have these anymore. I paid like $40 to get my tumblers redone and new keys at a local locksmith. I'm sure you can find these new if you deal with a locksmith that specializes with cars they should be able to track down these.

Yeah I looked at the locks and when you click on it, it just shows the key blanks.?? I think it because he's gone to Sema and things aren't working right.