door swap electric 2 manual ?

ok i have a set of doors that have manual windows i want to put on my regal to get rid of electric windows. problem is the manual doors are rusted on inside bottom like most are but they are worse than the doors on the car now. will the manual system fit in my electric doors ? didn't figure they made 2 different insides for the doors. i know the upper panels are different but shouldn't the holes to mount the manual mechanism already be in the door ? just thought someone may have done this before. trying to get a little info before i start this....thanks

ok i have a set of doors that have manual windows i want to put on my regal to get rid of electric windows. problem is the manual doors are rusted on inside bottom like most are but they are worse than the doors on the car now. will the manual system fit in my electric doors ? didn't figure they made 2 different insides for the doors. i know the upper panels are different but shouldn't the holes to mount the manual mechanism already be in the door ? just thought someone may have done this before. trying to get a little info before i start this....thanks

The manual track system will fit you may have to get different upper door panels with the cutout for the window hand crank though.

Let me know how it works have thought about the same thing I have a t top tr and I was going to swap to manual windows to try to get a better "seal"

will do. might be a week or so before i get to it . i'm back up with some personal things at this moment but will post how it goes asap