Door Seal Needed

GNBlack

I have an 87 GN and need a drivers side door seal. Can someone please send me some links or steer me in the right direction. thank you.

OEM, anything else is wasted money.

GM parts direct or your local GM dealer.

thats the problem. GM is saying they dont make them anymore??? at least thats what they said to me. If this is BS please let me know asap and what the part # is. Thank you.

You can try Postons or Kirbans. I've bought seals from Postons and some of them were actually in original GM wrappers, with GM part #s on them. Tarey D.

I bought both door seals for my '87 from GM about a month ago. I believe the p/n is 20201221 for the left side. Either that or 20201220. These are the seals that attach to the door. I haven't put them on yet (it's been cold) but they look right. An online search shows they are still good numbers. About $62 US.

David

i need the seals around the inner door......seal that rests along the window.....some punk tried to steal my ride and destroyed the seal in the process. anyway the insurance company has covered it to be replaced........among other parts. Gm on the other hand is saying the dont make that seal anymore. I want to find out if they are just BS me and if they are i need a part #. Thanks for all the help.

I got my window belt mouldings from Postons for 44 bucks apiece. They also carry the door weatherstrips, 73 bucks for the pair. Call them and they will send you a catalog or just tell them what you need. 1 800 635 8577. The window moldings came in original GM wrappers. Tarey D.

sounds good thank you for all the help. wanted to know though .......does GM still make these door seals?? Is this guy full of it? thanks again.

I'd have to say the guy is full of it...the numbers for outer/inner
seals are:

20674282 r.h. side
20363106 r.h. side
20674283 l.h. side
20363107 l.h. side

...I believe the 2067**** are outer...they all show up on GMPartsDirect so I'd have to say they are still available...by the way how did the guy trying to steal your car damage the inner seal??

no idea.....coat hanger? who can say why these idiots do these things......scratched the crap put of my car when thye couldnt steal it too! among other things..........this whole experience has been a big time downer............only good thing is i got my car painted for half that it would normally have and it looks half decent.........GM id have to say though.........sucks the big balls from what i went through anyway.

I'm reviving this old thread because I need the exact same seals, where the rear edges of the door window glass seal vertically against the A-pillars. My T-top weatherstripping still looks good, I don't need that...just the vertical pillar-to-glass sections. A lot of my research seems to indicate GM has discontinued these parts, and the quality of many of the aftermarket brands is crap (i.e. SoffSeal). I would greatly appreciate advice on what to buy and where. This is the internet age so links are especially helpful. :) Thank you all.

lol man thats an old thread. try Mikes montes for trim parts repops or get gm nos.

I know it's old, but it was the most relevant hit when I searched the forum for this particular info. Usually most forums I'm a member of don't like people creating new threads of the same topics over and over again. Thanks for the tip, here's the actual URL, for anybody who might read or search for this topic in the future:

http://www.mikesmontes.com/Roofrail-upper-door-Rubber-Seals_p_404.html

Price seems reasonable, but no reviews. Has anybody tried these seals? Looks like just what I need, assuming the quality and fit are good.

Ive Ive tryed metro and softseal and both are junk. The trim parts fit the closest to GM