Door panel clips that hold the molding on. Where to get?

Nasty Wendy

Perverted Lurker
I'm working on my car and have to put on the molding that goes from end to end and stops at the pull strap. They have little tits that a clip holds them by. Where can I get these clips? Autoparts store? What are they called?
IMG_2480.JPG

IMG_2484.JPG

IMG_2486.JPG

IMG_2488.JPG

OK after looking at 477 different clips on Napa's website. I've found two that look like it but there is no indication of their sizes. I'll be at Napa tomorrow trying to acquire them....if they have them in stock.

Found them. They are called 'Thread Cutting Nuts' or 'Speed Nuts'. I'm going to call mine 'Speed Nuts'.

If you had the door panels newly upholstered, and you didn't put holes in them yet, maybe leave the trim off. It makes for a cleaner look.
photo (4).JPG

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    733.8 KB · Views: 79
I also moved the window and lock switches to the armrests to keep the panels clear. You'd be surprised. The switches are more convenient to use at that location as well.

One side is already on. I had to source the 'Speed Nuts' to get the other side on. Nice look without though.

I was going to say they look like speed nuts but only backwards.

huh huh, ''speed nut''

huh huh

OK after looking at 477 different clips on Napa's website. I've found two that look like it but there is no indication of their sizes. I'll be at Napa tomorrow trying to acquire them....if they have them in stock.

Clay, I have a few of them.
Pm me your mailing address and I'll mail you a dozen of them. Mike

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
Clay, I have a few of them.
Pm me your mailing address and I'll mail you a dozen of them. Mike

Thanks for the offer Mike. Once I found out what to call them I hit two different parts places and picked up what I needed. Thanks again though Mike that is awfully nice of you.

Bruce is right Clay. I offer all the time.

Speaking of that.... It's almost Easter weekend, have you got a wifepass for the sex convention this year?

Bruce is right Clay. I offer all the time.

Speaking of that.... It's almost Easter weekend, have you got a wifepass for the sex convention this year?

Dammit man!!! Call it 'The Tool Show'. Just in case my wife decides to read the board. I'm working on making 'The Tool Show'. I'll be in disguise.:jimlad:

She's in luck. Bring her and let her see the 'tools' for herself.

I can even get her a judges chair at 'The most spankable ass" contest. (that way I won't have to... again :) )