Donut Derelicts this Sat morning: 01-09-2010?

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Donut Derelicts this Sat morn, 01-09-2010. I think that Mike (SPOOLFOOL2) will be there, maybe Lou, and a guy from the bay area is bringing a '09 CTS-V to Donuts after his visit from D3 Cadillac Superstore Friday for headers, coils, plug wires, and I think that he is already running a pulley, so he will be sporting a ECM & TCM tune also. Should be laying down about 530 at the rear, maybe 540.

Donut Derelicts this Sat morn, 01-09-2010. I think that Mike (SPOOLFOOL2) will be there, maybe Lou, and a guy from the bay area is bringing a '09 CTS-V to Donuts after his visit from D3 Cadillac Superstore Friday for headers, coils, plug wires, and I think that he is already running a pulley, so he will be sporting a ECM & TCM tune also. Should be laying down about 530 at the rear, maybe 540.
What's a good time to get there. It's been a while since I last went. Beside I promised coffee & a donut to our beloved moderator

I should be there about 6 or a little earlier. Mike's generally about the same time, or a little later.

What's a good time to get there. It's been a while since I last went. Beside I promised coffee & a donut to our beloved moderator

No later than 6:00AM, or you may not get a spot to park.

Are you bringing the Cheby, or the VW?

Mike B.

No later than 6:00AM, or you may not get a spot to park.

Mike B.

I have learned if you want a prime spot and don't wanna wake up early is you get there at 730 and then thats when the guys that got there super early in front are leaving haha.

We're all pretty much rear door people, we like to park in the rear.

Agree as am I, but I have never taken the GN I always go with my grandpa in his 57 ford fairlane and he likes getting powerpots, haha

We're all pretty much rear door people, we like to park in the rear.

:eek:
...and that....is why I won't be there.

Call it what you want...
Pushin' in the stool...
Parkin' in the rear...
In through the out door...
...that stuff just aint spiritual....

:tongue:
:biggrin: