don't know what happen to my motor

I would like to see a pic of the engine from the front with caps on and bearings removed .

Don't know about others experiences. If the owner took it apart, instead of bringing it back the same way it went out, assembled, I doubt the shop will get real "excited" about making it right.

I've been surprised to see the rod bearings look ok when the mains were trashed like this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here which is why I was wondering what the rods looked like ;)

Don't know about others experiences. If the owner took it apart, instead of bringing it back the same way it went out, assembled, I doubt the shop will get real "excited" about making it right.

You're probably right about that,but NOW would be a good time to:

1. Mark all the bearing shells for position.
2.Remove them and clean everything up.
3. Have someone check the bore sizes/roundness and possibly the alignment.

They are real cool they didn't have a problem with me taking it apart. the front cover is brand new only thing from my old block was crank and rods heads and rockers new valves springs seats everything new. they lined bored it but not with heads on maybe that had something to do with it, i read your supposed to do it with heads on. yeah we think it go hot but i don't know when i watch all my gauges like a hawk!! never went over 180.
they seem like they are gonna take care of it. they put all motors together like race motors. i read jack Merkel engine assemble in super chevy they did it all except o-ringed heads and make the center oil hole bigger on the main. them and me don't understand how it lost oil.
like i said i always watch my gauges. i check them like every 30 seconds. i also never got on it yet. now I'm gonna go roller and