Don't Forget........largo, Saturday Nite

Red Regal T

We're still having good turnouts at the Largo Cruise every Saturday. No, not chevys, :rolleyes: Turbo Buicks and TTAs. ;)

Had about 10 turbocar owners on Saturday nite the 16th. Weather was beautiful. Somethin goin on at Bradenton on Saturday nite the 23rd. We'll all be down there. ;)

Thanks for coming up, Bo. Light turnout this week due to racing at Reynolds, GA. Five TRs and Bo with his TTA. Looking for a great turnout next Saturday. ;)

Originally posted by Red Regal T
We're still having good turnouts at the Largo Cruise every Saturday. No, not chevys, :rolleyes: Turbo Buicks and TTAs. ;)

SEEYA TONITE! COME EARLY..........:D

If I ever get my car figured out I'll make it down. To long of drive with trying to work out bugs.
We miss seeing all of you.

Hey! Same here...........hope you get it completed soon. You'll need to come and check out my new Grand National. ;)

hi john nice to see every one last night , was talking to u about oil pressure problem, maybe being bearing, well we found a few more problems other then that. Bad coilpack/ ignition module
bad inj. harness, and last but not least a blown head gasket hope to have it fixed on monday, with jacks and julios help if the bearing r bad when we pull the oil pan i'll give you a call.

dec 18.........had about 11 TR and TTA owners show up last nite. Fun was had by ALL! ;)

SEEYA NEXT YEAR! :D

hi john

thanks for another good saturday nite all, glad to see so many turbo cars out on saturday nite.

Wish everyone a merry xmas and a happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YA ALL NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! at the Largo Cruise. About 10 TR/TTA owners showed up on New Years evening at the cruise. Next Saturday, the 8th, many of us are going to Bradenton. Gates open at 4 PM. Only $5 to get in.

COME ON DOWN. :D

Originally posted by Red Regal T
Next Saturday, the 8th, many of us are going to Bradenton. Gates open at 4 PM. Only $5 to get in.

COME ON DOWN. :D

Around a dozen of us showed up at BMP. Had a great time. We may try to do this once a month. We'll see. In the meantime, be sure to show up at the Largo Cruise every Saturday nite at about 6 to 9 PM.

Had a great time at BMP guys this was a BLAST to have as many buicks as( me to ) cars racing

ME TO means you got a mustang ME TO!!!!

look forward to sat at BK this week

seeya soon JD