Doing a one time run of GN/Babe poster. Any interest?

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
I have a full size poster on the wall of my garage that gets lots of attention and several friends of mine have asked to have one made for them. So I've decided to get some made and sell for cost.
I am making zero, I repeat ZERO profit from this! I'm actually going to be losing money in gas to make the trip to the post office, if... anybody wants one.
This is a poster I made from a picture I took right outside my garage with my 84 gn. It was taken with a decent camera. The actual jpeg size of the original pic is much bigger than the poster size, so it is not pixilated, and is pretty darn good quality.
This poster is 32"X24". It is HUGE! and it's printed on high quality glossy thick photo paper, its not super thin and creases real easy like a cheap poster. I am getting them printed at Walgreens, of all places, but they actually have a really nice photo printing department.
To go in and have a poster made this size cost $29.99 plus tax. I worked out a deal here locally at Walgreens where they will do 20 posters at a time for $20 each. Is that a great deal for a "bulk" order? probably not, but I'm not really worried about it for no more than I'm having made. I'm not going into the poster business, lol!
For the quality and size of the print, and considering there is virtually no buick grand national poster eye candy on the market that I know of... I believe this is a fair price. Again, this is a big poster. I just went to Marshalls and bought a generic glass picture frame for $18. its the one in the pic.
The poster in the picture is my original that I had on the wall and it was accidently stepped on, so thats why the crease you see in the pic. It is also very dirty and dusty. I just framed it and hung it real quick to take a pic of it.
In the last week, I have already went through 3 sets of 20 and sold all of them locally to friends, family and coworkers. I'm gonna do some more orders and keep selling locally since so many are wanting one (none of them buick owners, btw, lol).
If your interested or want one, please post here so I can see if it's going to be enough orders to be worth the effort to buy poster shipping tubes and ship them.
thanks!

this1.JPG

So what's the total cost minus shipping? If that's Kris I'll take 1 and get her to sign it when the power tour starts.;)

charlie, thats not kris, but she should definetly do a poster of her fine-ass lookin little self:cool:

If you where still to be interested, the total cost, Minus shipping, is $20. I wish I could get the price down more, but thats the best I can do for the size and quality of print.
I'd be all about giving the image to a buick vendor if they could get the price down alot lower for the same size, but I don't see this particular picture being a huge sell. I checked several on-line printing places that do posters, and found a couple that would work, but you have to do alot more than 20 at a time. wasn't sure how well they where going to sell.
I should have went that route since I sold so many already.
I've got 8 interested so far on the buick sites. I just need to get a flat shipping cost for cardboard tubes from the post office.

shipping is $28 to the lower 48. I will have to get a exact shipping quote if shipping to canada.
I will be shipping out next friday if anybody else is interested

charlie, thats not kris, but she should definetly do a poster of her fine-ass lookin little self....

Yeah.. Not my style... but thanks though =)

Hey hon.. you should check into Gotprint.com... they may be able to print for much less ! !

oh WHAT-eva!!!!
the turbobuick world could totally use a poster of you with your gn!!!!