Does TSL exist still?

karolko

Where did TSL go? Is the class gone or what? Has it been replaced by TSA or something? I must have missed the memo.

Could someone please enlighten me.

Adrian

I believe it is still a GSCA class but I don't think it is a class that has been run at other events. Several "TSL" racers out there and Gary Harmon is flat out flying with his car running 8.50 oh's at Reynolds this year.

Is TSL still around?

You did not miss a thing. TSL is going to run at Bowling Green again this year. We are expecting about 8 cars in the class this year. I am aware of 4 or 5 cars that have already run in the 8's. If you are incline too, come join in the fun. It is a great class.

You did not miss a thing. TSL is going to run at Bowling Green again this year. We are expecting about 8 cars in the class this year. I am aware of 4 or 5 cars that have already run in the 8's. If you are incline too, come join in the fun. It is a great class.

We all gotta do some work to catch Gary. ;).

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Hey Willard, I will be there to watch all of you guys in TSL at Bowling Green, but as for competing, i will have to find someone with deep pockets before i can do that.

Gary is pulling down some serious times, It will be a up hill battle but i am sure someone will get there this year.

Adrian

Hello Adrian and Billy T

You both need to keep in mind the "drag race" begins in the water box not in the pits. On any particular day anyone can win. That is why we come to race. See you guys in Bowling Green.

Hello Adrian and Billy T

You both need to keep in mind the "drag race" begins in the water box not in the pits. On any particular day anyone can win. That is why we come to race. See you guys in Bowling Green.

"Amen" Willard

And I've seen you do it !!:wink:

George

Tsl

Hey George,

It is good to hear you are still out there. How is the car doing? I hope to see you and Adrian in Bowling Green this year. Bring your car, it will be a good time.