Does this mean..

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
no TNT this weekend???:D:eek::p
A wind-chill advisory was in effect for New York City beginning Saturday afternoon and will continue until noon Sunday. With the actual temperatures falling as low as 4 degrees below, the weather service said the city could see wind chills of 18 degrees below to 24 degrees below. Wind gusts could reach up to 45 mph.

I'm up here near Toronto Canada. It's minus 11 with a wind chill of minus 33:grumpy:. Good day to stay in and guard the couch.

no TNT this weekend???:D:eek::p
A wind-chill advisory was in effect for New York City beginning Saturday afternoon and will continue until noon Sunday. With the actual temperatures falling as low as 4 degrees below, the weather service said the city could see wind chills of 18 degrees below to 24 degrees below. Wind gusts could reach up to 45 mph.

Wow! Haven't heard that until now......my brother-in-law and his wife are there right now for the combined celebration of his 50th BD and their 20th wedding anniversary. They have never been there and the trip has been planned for a very long time.

it was 5 degrees when i was laying on cold concrete welding the exhaust back together on my daily beater Saturn on saturday... my Carhartt jacket and t shirt slipped up a bit, and the blubber on my lower back wound up in contact with said 5 degree concrete for a few minutes while i was trying to find the proper angles to weld it together good enough to hopefully make it to warmer weather... it's still red 2 days later and feels like a really bad sunburn..
but, hey, shit's still gotta get fixed, even when it's cold... you east coasters really need to quit yer whining when it gets slightly chilly outside..

FREEZE-UPS EVERYWHERE.
Open cabinet doors to let heat into pipes against outside walls ,shut off out door spickets and open the tap to let out excess water, etc. etc.
Make sure all your vehicles anti-freeze is up to it, and vehicles that are not run all the time should be started to keep the battery strong because a few days of this can destroy a somewhat weak battery.
With temps up to about 45 degrees below the freezing point, and wind chills making it even worse, you realy have to take precautions.
I've been helping neighbors and family members for the last 2 days with jump starts and freeze ups.
though it is starting to warm up a bit now(it's about 7 degrees) ,and by tuesday it is supposed to be about 50.

It was -6 degrees this morning on my ride to work this morning and that was without the windchill. It was also quite cold over the weekend here in CT but this am took the cake