Does anyone need a used H/A intake manifold?

turbo39151

anycoloraslongasitsblack
I have one here off of an 85Tr and it's taking up space. I cannot use it. Make me a reasonable offer and take it off my hands... Also have a fuel rail with the original injectors and FPR attached as well... A few otehr h/a odds and ends (brackets and lines)... I need to make some room.

Attachments

• parts pics 031.jpg
    parts pics 031.jpg
    668.7 KB · Views: 74
If it helps, I've tried getting rid of the 4 that I have at $30 plus shipping each and never got a taker. Good luck.

Wow. I thought somebody would have a use for this... Oh well...
Thanks for the heads up Charlie.

I was wondering who had all the hot air stuff!!! lol I might be interested in some stuff for my 2 projects.

If you noticed I said $30 plus shipping each Jerryl.:p Maybe I should've said $30 each plus shipping for thos that need some help reading?:rolleyes:
I was just janking your chain Charlie. . . . looks like it worked. LOL! :D
I know how much they are worth and have 2 spares laying around. :p
Peace out . . . . .

turbo39151 said:
I have one here off of an 85Tr and it's taking up space. I cannot use it. Make me a reasonable offer and take it off my hands... Also have a fuel rail with the original injectors and FPR attached as well... A few otehr h/a odds and ends (brackets and lines)... I need to make some room.

How much shipped to 91406?

I have an intake for sale too but wait dont order now .......... if you order now I will throw in a MAF

Yes thats right for only 39.99 you cet the intake .....
and the MAF for only 39.99 !!

i have a intake here as well that i need to sell. Also have a few other parts ;)