Does anyone have a computer they can sell me???

cturboaddict

Hey, ive got an 85 S-10 w/ 85 T-type motor in it! I love the truck so much, but its running real bad! Im leaning towards thinking that its the computer because i replaced it w/ a junkyard one!
Does anyone have a computer that they can sell me w/ the chips and everything! Please no junk, something that you know works???? If i can get the truck running good again, i am going to keep it~ PLEASE HELP ME OUT
email me at cturboaddict@aol.com

What kind of car did the junkyard computer come from? If NOT a TR, you need a new Calpak & eprom chip (I think--help me out here someone!)

It came from a T-type~ but i had to swap out one of the chips, cant remember which one! one made it run better the other worse??? I just cant figure out whats wrong w/ it, so im going to try the computer thing! I just dont understand what the scanner numbers mean and im getting no codes so, ill try the computer thing!

I've got a reman computer from GM still in the box. It's an 85, though, not sure if you're running the early or late computer. I might have an old Kenne-Bell hotair chip somewhere (it's actually pretty good when used with race gas).