do you....

Yea,But I just shake it twice, zip up and wash my hands. And try to remember not everyone is the same.............:biggrin:

The other side to that is

dont piss on your hand shorty heh heh heh. Of course we are all joking here so no one take offense.

People only stare at the Regal because they cant belive that someone would actually drive it, And they cant belive what a handsome man is doing behind the wheel of it :biggrin:

Just got my GN powered wagon done. The looks I get it running around with the fender dump open are hilarious. Some people look at it and think its neat, others what the heck, and then there is the look I get when I know they think its hideous. Having a blast with this car :)

Attachments

• IMG_3701.jpg
    IMG_3701.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 72
Just got my GN powered wagon done. The looks I get it running around with the fender dump open are hilarious. Some people look at it and think its neat, others what the heck, and then there is the look I get when I know they think its hideous. Having a blast with this car :)

I had to double take on that thing when i first saw it too and it was parked in Jim Dunns drive way at the time. Love that thing A++ on getting it together