DO NOT CALL law overturned

squeeze87

An Oklahoma federal judge ruled today that the FTC had overstepped its bounds by enacting the do not call list law. So now the Oct 1 start date has been postponed. For how long? Who knows. I guess the fact that 60 million people signed up for it has no bearing. Federal judges know what's best for you!:rolleyes: I pity the telemarketer that calls me now!!

Probably just some judge who wanted his ten minutes of fame or some lawyer who had nothing better to do. The POOOOR telemarketers. Please don't take away their right to BUG THE SH!T out of us!

I agree... look out telemarketers.:mad:

Judge West, Oklahoma Federal Courthouse, how about we all give him and call and take up some of HIS time!

Be sure to call him at supper time. Have any of you heard the Tom Mabe tapes - Revenge of the telemarketers. They are great.

Do you guys get the morning radio show called "John boy and Billy"? Anyway there is this guy that harasses telemarketers. I think his name is tom mabe. The latest episode was he went to a telemarketer convention and stayed in the motel where most of them stayed. At around 4 AM he dedices to call each of thier rooms and try to sell them stuff. Pretty funny.

http://www.tommabe.com/

www.johnboyandbilly.com

The Telemarketeers should welcome the No-Call list , because who would want to call someone who doesn't want to talk to you :rolleyes: Like calling a mad ex-girlfriend or ex-wife . :eek:

:p

Too bad none of these BRAVE judges have the nuts to take on the EPA. LOL

Talk about an agency out of control.
And what 2 years after the Supreme Court told them to settle down, they're back at it, ie running loose like a pack of hounds.

I tried to call the chambers of Judge West about this and you get his or the chambers voice mail, get this, its full and cannot except anymore messages....do you think he is getting the point??:D

Well now its Edward Nottinham in Denver US district court, I think these guys need an asskickin!!