Do not buy from david reed...false advertisement!!!!!!!

As I told Tristan this afternoon on the telephone, I get a sense and feeling that we here in the Turbo Buick Community are some of the best people who walk this earth. I think 99.9% of us are honorable and trustworthy and persons of our word. We are quite a band of Brothers.

Hope to see all of you at Bowling Green in May for the Buick Nationals.
cough* and sisters too ;)

Boy, your just crankin' them jokes out .. haha.. get it... crankin crank.. crannnk

Ok thought it was funny.

Glad it was resolved guys! This really "turned" out to have a happy ending.

BW:)

Oh my GOD!!!!! (smack! Sound of slapping of head) 10,000 comedians out of work today and everybody's trying to be funny:p (Bryan, Jay) Oh, jeeze, let me outtttaaa here!!!!! I'm going CRAAAAAAAAZZZYY!!!!!!!!!!Help!!!!!!!

Well, hope no one gets "cranky" over this.:rolleyes:

But, well done guys, working out this problem. Tristan and Dave I hold in high esteem for doing such a great job resolving this problem. You set very, very good examples for all of us on the board. I'm proud of you both! Thanks!

Jay, Bryan...give NBC a call, I think they need some real comedians.:biggrin::p I hear the pay is pretty good. :D

Bruce '87 Grand National

PS: I wore my special hat, too, at the show. No one recogized me either...had nothing on the front...NOR back. Sad world today. Don't feel bad, Bryan. Happens to the best of us.

just want to say thanks to david for all the help still no luck on a crank the other one i got was to bad to be cut thanks again david