Do M/T drag radials 275 50 15 work on GN with stock wheels?

Here is an older pic I found with stock rims.

DSCN6937.jpg

The 60's fit better on stock rims than the 50's and bulge less/have a flatter contact patch and won't cup up in the center of the tread at lower pressures. They also rub the frame less than the 50's.

The 60's fit better on stock rims than the 50's and bulge less/have a flatter contact patch and won't cup up in the center of the tread at lower pressures. They also rub the frame less than the 50's.

That sounds promising for sure. Worst case if I don’t like the way they look I will get the wider stock wheels or some old vette wheels with the 4inch offset.

Mine do not rub the frame, no cupping in the center of the tread at low pressures. 1.60 60ft's off the foot brake.

Is that the 15x7 rim? I did not think it would of fit that good. I was thinking of buying the widen ones 15x8 but so darn expensive. I wonder if the 275/60-15 would fit as good as your 275/50-15?
It is the stock 15X7