Do I need to add extra bracing on a non roll cage 9sec car

troyk

Do I need to add extra bracing on a non roll cage 9sec car?

Of course I already have the back seat brace. I just replaced all the body bushings, GNX bushings & radiator support bushings.

Im not an expert, but i would think with a nine second car all the bracing that can possibly be put in should be, including the cage.

yes you can buy them, including a role bar kit if you so desire. I believe kirbans sell front end brace kits, and some of the other venders sell different kits as well. I know there are frame boxing kits out there also and all sorts suspention kits to help strengthen our cars. Just do a search and find which vender sells each kit. Just depends on how much work you feel like doing and how much money you want to spend

Motor is not in the car, got the body down on frame, waiting on front core bushings before front clip can be mounted.
I found 2 frame box kits "Hellwig Frame FX Kits 11104" & GNS Performance has something.

the only brace that you truly NEED at that level is lower control arm mount braces. this is not taking crash safety into mind.

I hope you used rubber bushings. Polys are stiff and any tweak in the frame will transfer to the body