Do I need new fuel lines?

Sneezy6

Finishing up my E85 conversion. I went with 80#/hr injectors, DW300 pump, TT E85 chip, TA49 turbo, 3" downpipe, and comp cams 980-12 valve springs, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and cold air kit. Do I need to run completely new fuel lines for corrosion resistance or sizing issues? I have read to the point of going around in circles on forums. Just looking for someone who has a GN specifically and can give me a definitive asnwer. Thanks in advance guys!

No you do not. However I would switch the rubber lines at the tank and in the tank to e85 compatible hose. That's all that's needed

With that fuel pump, it is likely you won't be able to regulate the fuel pressure down properly at idle. By "properly", I mean running 43psi with vacuum hose off, and then it drops at least 5psi with the vacuum hose back on.

Many guys just leave it that way and are happy with the way their car runs though.

I have almost the same (see sig) and chose new lines due to age & condition of originals. The one thing that makes f/pressure more polite is a larger return as you increase for E-85. Use good filter and keep an eye on things.............

Belsie, do you have any 1/4 mile passes on your setup? Was curious what kind of times I could expect.

Belsie, do you have any 1/4 mile passes on your setup? Was curious what kind of times I could expect.

Low 11's if you can hook it up and your trans holds out ... many many cars setup with that combo .. they run very very well