Do I need a new Combination/ Prop Valve for rear conversion?

Kin86442

Aight folks, I've tried to do a search on this topic but due to the fact that I'm doing this on my mobile phone, it's only so much this dang thing will let me do. So I'm in need of your help, I did the LS1 rear brake conversion but I remember seeing something about using a proportioning valve or modifying the stock combonation valve to be used for disk/disk use. Does anybody know anything about this and if you do can you help me out please? I don't want to drive the car and the brakes lock up on me or something.

I modified my proportioning valve as shown in the instructions. It's very simple. It cost $0. My brakes work great.

I modified my proportioning valve as shown in the instructions. It's very simple. It cost $0. My brakes work great.

I realize this post is over 13 years old but the link doesn't work. Anyone have a fresh link that explains how to modify the prop valve when doing a rear disk brake conversion?

Thanks!

RRT kinda went over the top a few too many times and got the boot. You might try a google search as he goes by.that name on a bunch of boards and is quite knowledgeable, even though he doesn't know when to tap the brakes when asked.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app