DLS Engine Development

Super6

i have been trying to get in touch with Dan and the number is coming up disconnected or changed..does anyone have a new number for Dan? thanks Bob

I am trying to reach him too, I sent him a check but not sure he got it. I know he has friends that talk to him. Could someone ask if he got my check?

great..all kinds of things were running through my mind..i have been out the loop for a while and was hoping everything was ok with Dan..i see someone disliked my post...not sure what that is all about but whatever...i am just trying to get in touch with Dan to see how he is doing and see about some piston sizes for a spare engine...thanks for the help so far guys and i will check the Texas area for a phone# thanks again.Bob

can u blame him? with all the new Turbo kits being offered on just about any muscle car these days more ppl are going V8. and jus think with a newer car the windows actually roll up and down....:rolleyes: and u can buy complete short blocks that will hold 1500 hp for the cost of a crappy 109 build.

can u blame him? with all the new Turbo kits being offered on just about any muscle car these days more ppl are going V8. and jus think with a newer car the windows actually roll up and down....:rolleyes: and u can buy complete short blocks that will hold 1500 hp for the cost of a crappy 109 build.
This is true, but do it to a Monte Carlo or something else. A GN without a turbo 6 is disgraceful.

Dang tha sucks! Just bought a cam from him and needed to ask him a couple questions. Figures

well i couldn't find a # or anything on him in Texas...i found what i needed on the pistons...we have lots of these older guys getting out of these cars with a wealth of knowledge that will be lost..sad but there will be other guys that will step up and keep these old hot rods going strong........Bob

well i couldn't find a # or anything on him in Texas...i found what i needed on the pistons...we have lots of these older guys getting out of these cars with a wealth of knowledge that will be lost..sad but there will be other guys that will step up and keep these old hot rods going strong........Bob

HI Bob! MERRY CHRISTMAS:D

Im working on a stage 2 for a friend and tried to contact Dan for some info on the cam and number doesnt say disconnected but does do a faster than normal busy signal. I shot him a email hopefully he will repsond.

One can hope!!!