Dish Network

I've had Dish Network for about 7 years and like it, but in reality, if you're looking to switch for price reasons, don't do it, it'll work out about the same. Local channels are $5 a month, and each extra receiver box you have is $5 a month too. We have "America's Top 180" or something like that, and one extra box, and our bill is $67 a month.
When we bought our house in '03, the old lady that lived in it didn't have anything but an antenna, so I put the Dish in myself. I've thought about switching to cable, but I don't want any more holes drilled through the house. I have the dish mounted where I have a clear shot, on the opposite side of the house than all of the power lines, etc.

direct tv only uses 1 dish and dish network puts 2 on your roof,if you want to watch cheaters ;) ..also dish network has remote recievers,so you only need 2 recievers for 4 tvs,which is nice if you have a hanging tv...but cable is nice too and if you want vontage for your phone service, which is awesome and cheap,you can be on line with your cable and run vontage backfeed threw your phone lines and save alot money...also everytime it rains sometimes hard and sometimes not hard,the picture starts to go all freeze frame on you,thats if it dont just go out and say"ha ha ha your picture is now out sucka"well maybe not in those words but anyway i have great signal strength so this is very common,and my sister lives behind me and has direct tv and hers is $10 more for the same stuff and they both go out at the same time...so digital cable imo is the best...good luck

Had Dishnetwork, hated it. Billing could never get their s**t together and install was a nightmare,support was a joke. Have DirectTV again, no problems. Most programming is similar and pricing is about the same. Was told Dish tracks 3 sat. vice 1 for Direct (big dish vs little dish) increasing the probability of reception loss.

I have dish network on my sbc phone bill. 1 reciever for 2 rooms. My phone internet and dish is all on one bill. And it has tivo on the reciever. I like it.

I also had Dish Network for awhile and the billing was always a hassle.They never billed me what they said they were gonna bill me.They even cut me off one time and my bill had been paid online...it was a really big hassle.I have had DirecTv for about 5 months now and so far no problem.