Disgusting excuse for

The sad part is that one of them is 14 years old and will get a slap on the wrist so that we can rehabilitate him. Both of them should die !!

Bryan

Read this last night....couldn't get the thought of killin these mother fers. my way out of my head all night.

Pretty sure the 14 year old could be tried as an adult in this case. If they are convicted they will have very loose anus's by the time they get out.

I'm betting the 17yo has enuf of a rap sheet to get L W/O P. They won't find a jury withing 300 mi that won't put those 2 away...
U R so right, Ronnie...My devious mind has already concocted several ways to take them out....o_O
The folks in that part of Ga have their own version of "justice". I hope they dole it out in spades..

There should be a mob and pitchforks should be involved and after justice is served no further charges...

Public execution to set an example to others. This disgusted me, I feel rage and would kill them at the court house if this were my son!

TO BAD MOM WASNT PACKING . THE 2 OF THEM NEED TO BE GUEST'S AT A DARK SITE .. DEATH WOULD BE TOO GOOD FOR THEM .

I just don't understand how anyone can do something like that. Just horrible. :(

Getting nastier...
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/21797166/mom-aunt-of-ga-baby-slaying-suspect-arrested
Now, the mom and aunt of the perp, are in the slammer for lying to police....
The mom should stand trial beside the punk, just for allowing him to be a punk....
Want to bet, the dumassed lawyer took the mom/aunt story as truthful, when he went to the media and claimed the 1000% BS??:rolleyes:

The 15 yo has now been ID'd publically... Could be, he's going to be tried as an adult. Keep your fingers crossed that these 2 get the needle.:mad:

I know nothing about this case, besides the stuff posted here.
that said
IF it was these two that did it they should done with the same way.
Any more details on these guys, gun powder residue?

They should give these two to me. I will not kill them. I promise to keep them alive for months upon agonizing months.

I repeat! I will not kill them!

I bet his fat momma will be in court saying what a good boy he is and that it was the evil white woman's fault for having the audacity to take her baby to the P.O.

D

They should give these two to me. I will not kill them. I promise to keep them alive for months upon agonizing months.

I repeat! I will not kill them!

I bet his fat momma will be in court saying what a good boy he is and that it was the evil white woman's fault for having the audacity to take her baby to the P.O.

D

Fat momma has already proclaimed what a "nice boy he is"...:rolleyes:
Word now is, she's also given up the location of the gun. Supposedly in a nearby pond. This bitch is in this, up to her ears.

They should give her to me as well. I will do things, that would make Himmler cringe!

D

Public execution to set an example to others. This disgusted me, I feel rage and would kill them at the court house if this were my son!

Would not be a bad start.

I am chaplain and counselor in Juvenile detention in district 8 in Florida. I sit on the counsel that reviews juve's getting parole or probation to offer alternatives to incarceration in certain circumstances.

We had a 220 lb, 6"3' 17 year old convicted of three separate rapes on three separate girls over two years. He served his "one year" and was being released. Our district parole supervisor asked for house arrest, locating ankle bracelet for three years and sexual offender status from the judge. The judge ruled against all of it and proceeded to place him in a public high school. His records sealed the principal would never know what he did. He would be free to attack again. Somehow a little birdy informed the principal and he got the school board to overrule the judge thank God.

What is wrong with our system? How can a reasonable human being put these animals back into society? I see it constantly...

Mikey

how long is it going to take before we adopt laws "you take a life, u give ur own"

these kids are useless in life... liquidate them