DIS Ignition upgrade options

RickWI

Considering upgrading the ignition system on my current setup. Currently fire a sequential FAST system off of MSD crank trigger, pro billet distributor, MSD 6AL, and Blaster coil.

What would be the easiest, cleanest setup to use to convert to a DIS system, what parts would you suggest and where would be the best place to purchase them. Best as in service, and support down the road, not price necessarily. Need to clean up some space behind the engine where the current dist. is for some "noids".

Thanks for the help
Rick

You just need to buy a Edis box from FAST and 8 coils from a LS1 with the connectors

that would be the easiet way....but i dont believe you can use a 2-step :(

eDIST.

You'll need to generate a cam signal.

I have over 10K miles on mine.
I got one of the very first ones, and when there appeared that there MAY be a problem, they wanted it back and had it back to me in like 4 days.

I used the LS1 coils.

If you're interested in a thought on "cleaning up" my idea for my own car is to mount the coils on the side of the block under the headers. You wouldn't even be able to see the ignition system! That may not work for everyone, but I run a motor plate and a midplate so there are no motor mounts, and my headers go out sideways through the bottom of the fenders to keep alcohol fumes out of the car. Stock chassis applications may not be able to do it this way but I thought I'd throw it out there for you.