Dis-4 plus HO

Jay Wicks

What are your actual experiences with the current Dis-4 HO??? Have all the problems been corrected when using a fast system etc.? Just wondering before I spend the money. I would like to obtain the features, starting line rpm control and all but am leery of the rumored associated troubles. Thanks in advance for your help.

I know I don't have a Stage II but. I installed my DIS-4 HO last week and I love it. But it's still new so I guess time can only tell. I only use the rev limiter, and the 2 step.

Been using one for about 6 years only had one problem and they fixed that at no cost to me. Its worked good with the fast unit for me.

REG

I've used it on a stock ECM and now the XFI and it has been flawless. I know some have had problems but so far so good. This one is the one with the dials not the dip switches. I've been to 7000 rpm as well.

Dis 4 Ho

Ive had good and bad with them I got both old style (dip switches)and new style rotory dials. All I can say is carry your jumper with you at all times. I just got my newer one back they said there was nothing wrong but they upgraded the processor (pry was dead:eek: ) Because it died while driving put the plug in and ran fine just no signal for my tach and fuel pump controller to turn on high. But when they are working they are good.

Steve

I know I don't have a Stage II but. I installed my DIS-4 HO last week and I love it. But it's still new so I guess time can only tell. I only use the rev limiter, and the 2 step.

My DIS 4 just took a $hit yesterday. LOL I Had the power going to the battery and negative to the motor. I just ran the negative to the battery and it seems to be working. Will See :rolleyes: