directory of stations selling Sunoco GT100

None in Louisiana....go figure at least we have 93 at the pump. Only place to get extra octane gas around here is the race track.

Great link, but the station here in Mundelein IL is MORE than the 110 unleaded Phillips 66 carries.

Sometimes speed shops carry race gas by the drum. There is a motorcycle shop here is Douglasville Ga that sells anything from 100-116 VP. It can be purchased I believe in 5, 15, 30, 55 gallon drums. I usually buy the 15 gallon.

O yea go ole Tenneessee shows one 20 min from the house. But I already knew that cause its where I get it when I dont buy at the trac. But I didnt know they had it in Morris Town, but I should have because its not far from Cherekee Dragway.

I never looked , but I bet there is a place close to Farmington NC to get it. Be good to know, I always try to have my fuel when going there but you never know. Great Link, good to have for sure.

Jess

that list is horribly outdated.

Only thing it is good for is calling ahead to see if the station still carries it.

Often they are oil companies and such who can get you the gas in 55 gallon drums, fill up stations.

The one listed near me has not had race gas for 2 years and the two that do are not on the list.

just an FYI