TMF co-pilot laptop mount

$400.00

Pics upon request -Thanks!

you have email !!

I'll take it if laptop has a good battery included & for $300 shipped

Still awaiting reply!!!
FRED

FRED,
HE EMAILED ME LASTNIGHT AND SAID IT WAS SOLD PENDING PAYMENT. UNFORTUNATELY IT'S NOT MY PAYMENT HE IS WAITING ON!!!

Originally posted by tbirdv6
It looks to me that its unsafe to do business due to lack of communication!

I sold it to the first person who said he would take it, everyone else was just asking questions or trying to lowball me, end of story.

DID YOU SELL IT TO TBIRDV6??
AND IF YOU DID OR DIDN'T, THIS IS WHERE PEOPLE POST TO GET IN LINE(LIKE TAKING A NUMBER) IN CASE THE 1ST PERSON PASSES & NORMALLY SELLER'S REPLY PROMPTLY AS A COURTESY TO OTHERS!!! END OF STORY!!

vitaman2

Actually many just send a PM. Not sure if you have every tried to buy a direct scan of the board here but they usually sell in minutes. I personally tried to buy a V-4 from a fellow board member and I was second in line in the post but he sold it to someone else (not the first one to post). I did get a little satisfaction, guess the guy backed out and he had to post it again and I ended up buying it from someone else who PM me. It was cheaper and in better shape. :D

Originally posted by vitaman2
DID YOU SELL IT TO TBIRDV6??
AND IF YOU DID OR DIDN'T, THIS IS WHERE PEOPLE POST TO GET IN LINE(LIKE TAKING A NUMBER) IN CASE THE 1ST PERSON PASSES & NORMALLY SELLER'S REPLY PROMPTLY AS A COURTESY TO OTHERS!!! END OF STORY!!

No I did'nt, this is not the only board I posted it on. Thanks for your uninformed opinion.