laptop stand made for our cars

there is a member here that makes or used to make laptop stands specifically for our cars that where bad-azz and would probably survive a roll-over. I think they where around a couple hundred bucks and worth every penny. but was overkill for what I wanted. Somebody else may know who I'm talking about, his name escapes me.
If you buy one, several of those on ebay will work very well, but your going to have to drill holes through the floor of your car to make it good and solid. I didn't want to do that, but did want the option to do it if desired
Like I said, put me inline if deal falls through.. would like one that fits the Buicks.

Yeah put me in line also, I would like one made just for buicks.

Nothing else will fit, I'm screwed if I can't buy yours.

Sheep. So easily led to slaughter. LOL

Rough humor implied in above statement, no reply needed.

Man I need to spend more time finding random people's sale threads to crash...seems like a great way to spend Saturday night.

Here's the one that was "made specifically for our Buicks". Unfortunately , they are no longer available. It was made by Tiano Motorsports Fabrication & is a solid unit.....it bolts in nicely using both passenger seat mounting studs / nuts.

Although quite rare, they do become available from time to time...just gotta keep your eyes open for it.

I got lucky & bought mine right here on the board from another member.

Just saying. :)

Dave

Skyway Jacks 5.jpg

Attachments

• tiano laptop 1.jpg
    tiano laptop 1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 36
  • tianolaptopholder.jpg
    tianolaptopholder.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 37
  • tiano laptop 2.jpg
    tiano laptop 2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 37
I was just trying to help others that might need one find one.

My only point is/was, is that there are other stands available for those that can't wait for the most cherished stand for the almighty buicks to become available for sale.:rolleyes:

With that said good day people.

Here's the one that was "made specifically for our Buicks". Unfortunately , they are no longer available. It was made by Tiano Motorsports Fabrication & is a solid unit.....it bolts in nicely using both passenger seat mounting studs / nuts.

Although quite rare, they do become available from time to time...just gotta keep your eyes open for it.

I got lucky & bought mine right here on the board from another member.

Just saying. :)

Dave

View attachment 196560

thats it! very nice unit there. The only thing I didn't like about it was that you can't really seat a passenger and still use the laptop. But for alot of us, thats probably not a issue.
When I bought my first one off of ebay years ago, I took a chance on a random stand like the ones pointed out earlier. that was a mistake. The thing would wobble constantly and would move if you bumped it. I contacted the guy that was making and selling them and asked if he could make one with a flat slotted plate to the side with plenty of meat on it but also a clean look, and also cut the boom to the height I measured. He did, it worked wonderful for me, so I bought two more from him since I had 3 tb's at the time. He charged me a little more for the extra work, but I'm ok with paying a little more to get exactly what I want.
shortly after that tr custom parts started selling one and a friend of mine bought one, it was also a pretty good unit, but mine was better suited for what I wanted.
some of us are picky, some of us....not so much, differant strokes for differant folks

I take that back, I remember that one, but there was also another beefier unit a member here was making that I was talking about. I don't think he's around anymore

I take that back, I remember that one, but there was also another beefier unit a member here was making that I was talking about. I don't think he's around anymore

Joe Tiano...Around Hickory, NC. , AIRC.