direct port and truck mounted cell

See post 15...
Yea I saw it. He stated on the factory tank. I don't know how his cap is different.

I put a call into the meth guy I know. Waiting on a call back.

Is it a big deal? Probably not. But figure I go through 3 gallons of meth in two months and it has a vent open to the air. Is it 95/5 after 3 months? Or is it 50/50?

Just something I considered when I saw the vent tube.

Would it affect a car like mine? Probably not. But a perfect tuned 700hp GN? I don't know.

Yea I saw it. He stated on the factory tank. I don't know how his cap is different.

Is it a big deal? Probably not. But figure I go through 3 gallons of meth in two months and it has a vent open to the air. Is it 95/5 after 3 months? Or is it 50/50?

Would it affect a car like mine? Probably not. But a perfect tuned 700hp GN? I don't know.

I can tell you for sure it does not effect a 850+hp car. I had my alky in my cell all summer. Hardly ever used it. Then I took the car to the track in September. The results are in my signature below!