Digital LED Tail Lights From injectionx.com (AKA scot w.)

DJ Red Barron

Door-To-Door Pipelayer
The digital LED tail lights from Welcome to InjectionX.com were installed in my car today and I have to say, pics and video do not do them justice. They are VERY cool and really bright. I have tinted tails and they still shine through GREAT! I probably damn near ran the battery down playing with the right and left turn signals. Then I turned the Hazards on and just watched 'em flash for a while. A very cool setup for sure!

Shipping was very fast. Packaging was awesome. I am pretty sure Ace Ventura could have delivered these things without hurting them. :D The instructions are very straight forward making the kit an easy install. And Scot is a very cool guy to boot.

Big thumbs up Scot! :cool:

Here are a couple of shots. Forgive the swirls on the car. It's still in the buffing stages.
IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

+1 on this kit! very easy to install (even for an electrical dummy like myself)
they are super bright to keep people from running into the back of our cars:eek:

would recommend to anyone looking to improve the look of the rear of the car. shipping was super fast.

buickbert

Barron, Nice pics! Looks like they are bright even with the Tinted taillights. Thanks to both for the kind words.

Scot W.

You will not be disappointed - great product. Thanx Scot!

Definitely don't think I will be disappointed.
I've been putting off buying them because I need to do some suspension work, but Brian is running that cool deal for the HR rear bar so that freed up some of the "car fund."
Might as well make it look as good as it performs right?

Thanks to both vendors!!!

Definitely don't think I will be disappointed.
I've been putting off buying them because I need to do some suspension work, but Brian is running that cool deal for the HR rear bar so that freed up some of the "car fund."
Might as well make it look as good as it performs right?

Thanks to both vendors!!!
Look for your lights soon as your order has been processed. If you have ANY questions please feel free to give me a call and I will be more than happy to walk you through it.

Scot W.

I like the tinted tail light covers, where would one go about getting those. I think I can find someone to install them!! :p

These tail lights are awesome!!! Scot was the best, I must have called him 10 times during my installation with questions on Sunday!! He did not even mind. After it was all said and done it was very easy. The hardest part was getting 22 year old seals off the tail light lenses with out breaking them. I am getting alot of attention from them and it rocks!! Spaghetti engineering and Injection X (Scot) Thanks for all your help and great product.

I like the tinted tail light covers, where would one go about getting those. I think I can find someone to install them!! :p
Thank ya! You can pick them up at your local paint distributor. They go on with ease... Right out of a paint gun. :D