Did anyone see Jeopardy today?

Yes he did. $32,000
He's over 1,000,000 total!

He lost final jeopardy. $14000 wager, would have put him at $60,000 this episode.

if it's not rigged, then he is the smartest sumbitch walking the face of the earth......

i think he is cheating, getting the answers somehow, remember he is a computer software enginner and he can prolly hack into the thier systems get the questions and find answers before the game, the way he answers the questions seem a little suspicious, he does not wait for anything is like he already knows the answers..

just my 2cents..

I'm definitely not the smartest person on the planet, but it seems to me like the questions have gotten a lot easier. The champ seems to ring in on everyone and take a guess, and most of the time he guesses correct. I think I can take him. :D

Originally posted by bishir
I'm definitely not the smartest person on the planet, but it seems to me like the questions have gotten a lot easier. The champ seems to ring in on everyone and take a guess, and most of the time he guesses correct. I think I can take him. :D

I dont think the questions are getting easier. I did watch an interview with the champ and he did talk about the timing of buzzing in.Apparently if you buzz in before Alex finishes the question, your out on that question.I think that ruins alot of people.

Originally posted by wiked87gn
i think he is cheating, getting the answers somehow, remember he is a computer software enginner and he can prolly hack into the thier systems get the questions and find answers before the game, the way he answers the questions seem a little suspicious, he does not wait for anything is like he already knows the answers..

just my 2cents..

I was hopeing someone else would bring this up(the cheating), cuz I smell a rat myself.I was watching a Geiko commercial the other day and coyuld swear the Jeopardy champ was the guy in the commercial. He acts as a salesman going on about how sales went up since he used some hair regrowth stuff. It the breaks in to someone with some more good news who goes on about saving 15% with Geiko. If you see this commercial pay attention and see if you think its him.

I wonder if he knows the torque spec for the upper plenum on a 1986 Buick Regal with the 3.8 litre turbochanrged V6 engine.

as smug as alex is, im glad to see this guy get a big head, he should host the show after its over, get rid of trebeck

Originally posted by kshef
he's a computer dork that studies trivia questions for kicks

Yes, but not only is trivia a hobby of his, it's a second profession. He also rights college level trivia tests. Been doing it for years. That and a very good memory can easilly explain his performance.