Did a search on google and ran across this rare buick pace car

I'm going to laugh my ass off when cars like this, that you can't give away now, are getting much more money than an 86-86 GN is getting.
IMO, the market is very soft on cars of historical significance like this. This car is totally bitchen. If I had an extra spot in my garage, I'd buy it in a heart beat.

Mike B.

I thought it was valued a bit low, also had a feeling it was real. Just thought i'd see what other members thoughts were.
Curious how much had gotten tied up into it just to be in that condition it is in after all this time.
Very true the market is very soft on historical cars and it is a very cool car.
Someone that gets it for that price now that in say about 10 to 15 years later is gonna be sitting on some serious asking price money with that car as long as it stays in good condition.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

There are just a few Buicks that are significant like this one. The 82 GN, The 81 pace car, and the Skoal Bandit, but the bandit wasn't a factory car. It was built for salesmen through the tobacco companies but was still a neat car.;)

i dont mean to sound rude in any way but sometimes because something is rare doesnt mean that its desirable. I think this car is pretty sweet and like spool fool said id tuck this beast away too but will it really pull the same money that 86/87 cars do? I want to think so but the reality is that it probably never will.
Its like my best friend who is into svo's found an 84 gt turbo. its a really cool car but he really thinks one day someone is going to offer him an astronomical value for it when in reality no one knows what it is

I meant to say could potentially be serious money.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
oh that wasnt directed towards you or anyone! lol sorry about that
it is sad because a car with this much history should be demanding some serious dough in years to come... i hope im wrong

it only has "historical significance" if it was the car out on the track during the race.. if not, it's just one of many that were around the track shuttling VIPs around..