Did a piece of trash finally die?

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
Just heard on the news they've confirmed Osama bin Laden is dead...even though there's been speculation on that for several years.

I think they just said on the news it was due to a U.S. bomb that killed him. And that the U.S. has the body.

Lets hope so. You get what you give.

nah

I would rather have punished him with my 5.56 with well placed shots to his knee caps then elbows and asked him was he ready to see Allah damn ragheaded terrorist!

I would rather have punished him with my 5.56 with well placed shots to his knee caps then elbows and asked him was he ready to see Allah damn ragheaded terrorist!

I agree. They say it's cruel and unusual punishment. I say it's well deserved punishment. Pain before you die mother****er.

lol

I agree. They say it's cruel and unusual punishment. I say it's well deserved punishment. Pain before you die mother****er.

I have no mercy for anyone that will decapitate live human beings on camera, kill women and children by hand, and terrorize like him and his organization did. I say a beta mag full of tracers right in his face would be just punishment.

They SAY they did a DNA test and it is a match!!!Come onnnnnnn dowwwwwnnn gas prices!!!

Welcome back Rob!!!!!!!

Now what do the packistanies have to say about hiding that pos!

News sources are saying a drone carried out the hit, hooray, hip, hip, hooray.

Geraldo just a minute ago, accidentally slipped up and said "Obama's dead" instead of "Osama's dead". LOL.

Welcome back Rob!!!!!!!

Now what do the packistanies have to say about hiding that pos!

Hey Johnny, I responded to your pm as soon as I signed in. I woulda been the first to post about UBL, but couldn't remember my password.:biggrin: Its been a almost a year and a half...killed those brain cells. :cool:

News sources are saying a drone carried out the hit, hooray, hip, hip, hooray.

Yeah, a drone would be sufficient. Technology taking out that backwoods f*** is appropriate.

Just glad to have ya back hoss!!!! Now they are saying a ground attack got him!!

Best news I've seen on CNN in a LONG while!!! Hope he went slowly and painfully.:cool: