Dfw Area Buick/mr2 Meet????

3sgte

Hello all,

My name is Luis and I'm in charge of this months MR2 owners club meet. I was Wondering if you guys would be intrested in having a sort of a merged meet. I don't want you guys to think were some snotty bratty "IMPORT" punks. Most of the members are mature and are able to respect all types of cars. I don't know of one person who is not impressed with the Buick GN. Let me know what you guys think So I can throw this idea out to the other MR2 members.

A lot of us will be at the Ultimate Street Night at ennis. You can challenge us to a race, because no one else seems to want to.

:confused: RACE???

No man I'm talking about a saturday type of meet like at a parkinglot and gawk at each others cars. Do you guys have a spot like were you guys meet up and shoot the sh*t? Something along those lines.

Ohhhhhh... You want to hang out with the Slow GN's.... Chucks in Plano, the 1st and 3rd Saturday every month. You can do all the hanging out and gawking you want.

Challenge those guys to a race and you will probably beat them.

The rest of us spend saturday making our cars go faster, fixing stuff we broke the night before or digging burnt rubber out of our wheel wells.