dfi installation

lenc23

does anyone have any pics of their dfi installed. im going to install mine and want to make sure i drill the holes in the right spot the first time;) i was going to drill one on the passenger side and one on the drivers side. ive had this thing sitting so long that i dont have the instructions it came with an dcant find them on the accel website.

Are you talking about mounting the box or wiring it up? I don't understand your question.

Are you talking about mounting the box or wiring it up? I don't understand your question.

running the harnesses through the fire wall. i want to know where to drill the holes so that i only have to do it once, and the fire wall wont look like swiss cheese:D. i was going to drill one hole on the passenger side,a nd one on the drivers side near where the brake booster is. any help would be MUCH apreciated

My car has a custom Casper's harness. I went in right behind the engine on the pass side (look above the valve cover). Here's a pic:

engine.jpg

My car has a custom Casper's harness. I went in right behind the engine on the pass side (look above the valve cover). Here's a pic:

engine.jpg

i have the dfi with the one into two harness, is that going to be a problem?

i have the dfi with the one into two harness, is that going to be a problem?

Not sure. I run the DFI, but I'm not familiar with the harness. I repinned the Caspers harness to work with my DFI