Detroit Cop?

EMcNeice

I know theres a Detroit cop on here... send me a PM if you get this... just have a couple questions. Thanks

just had some questions about the job... was thinking about applying there if my other job falls through in Burlington, VT

We are hiring, starting pay not the best, just under 30 grand a year and top pay after five years just under 50 grand,with court time you could double your pay:eek:
Ed

This is far from funny, but Eddie will get it....don't shoot the guy with the rake...even though he is high on drugs and attacking you.

Oakland County Sheriff is hiring deputies. Sheriff dept's are strange beasts in this state. Our agency deputizes you immediately regardless of police academy status. Everyone must start out in the jail and work themselves out from there. It's VERY secure employment and our agency is growing by leaps and bounds. The last several years have seen 2 helicopters, many additional motor units, additional K-9, bicycle patrol, tanks, hovercraft blah blah blah. Being a sheriff dept we have a marine division which includes snowmobiles and ATV's. Click here for info. Top pay for jail deputy is @ $51,000 annually. Overtime is as much as you want. Several deputies made more than our sheriff and county executive....over $125,000 :eek:.