Denso 02 Sensors

Badd Azz TTA

Finally got the Picture
Anyone tried them yet,I am wanting to try them but nobody sells them locally here.:(

They are supposed to be shielded from Leaded fuel.

If you hear anything about these or you find out they are available on this coast , please email or call me direct. This really interests me. Thanks alot and If I discover something I will hit you back.

Bruce
WE4

:confused: time to do some research...i'll make a phone call tomarrow to my buddies down at the import parts place since they sell nippon denso parts..

This is the third post on the Denso oxygen sensor from doing a search. Anyone have information on it yet? Advertised in Aug. 5 hot rod magazine makes it sound available. Can it be used in our TRs?

got someone checking it out but im working in the dark since i havent seen no ad for them :confused:

let me in on somemore info about these things..

O2 Sensors

I have a line on the sensors, took me a week of digging and phone calls to find them, but get this, there are only two 1-wire sensors on the West coast and one 3-wire heated sensor on the West coast, but they can put in order for me, I probably will put in an order for some but don't have a firm price, just a guess the price will be around $25 for non-heated and $60 for heated, there would be no warrantee on these either, I would like to get 12 of each if I can get enough interest from the Turbo community, so if you want to try these out, send me an email, lets see how much interest there is. :D

Hey snap? If you need my buisness for the buying power , let me know. I would like to get ahold of one or two and run tho before I invest into this as I am sure the rest will say too. Let me know if we can do something and get at least one of each headed my way to install and test.

Bruce
WE4

Part # ?

What is the part# for the single wire?

Weg, see you in a couple of weeks! I'll be bringing the car up soon.