Demarco and Bradford Pics

Dom87SS

a few pics i took of some TB members the past month. Being a g-body guy i try to snag the g-body pics for my personal collection :biggrin:

ill include the gallery link too if you guys wanna check the rest of the pics out, but im gonna limit the posted pics to these two guys cars.

Dave Demarco at the Shakedown @ E-Town

Saturday Gallery

Sunday Gallery

1049499550_QEtYY-M.jpg

1049504878_cszGL-M.jpg

1057062491_GKaG9-M.jpg

Dusty Bradford at the ORTC Radial Revolution

Friday Gallery

Saturday gallery

Sunday Gallery

1080471750_t9Ns5-M.jpg

1077267348_EfBTv-M.jpg

Thanks Dom. Always enjoy looking at all of your pics.

not a problem, was a g-body guy long before i was a photo guy and have followed your car for some time now. like when shane still had stock suspension in his monte :biggrin:.

i love the ODR and OL 10.5 stuff but its the under dog guys still haulin ass that i like to see. Hell ive been a member and lurker here almost as long as you.

not a problem, was a g-body guy long before i was a photo guy and have followed your car for some time now. like when shane still had stock suspension in his monte :biggrin:.

i love the ODR and OL 10.5 stuff but its the under dog guys still haulin ass that i like to see. Hell ive been a member and lurker here almost as long as you.

If you make the next one make sure you stop by and introduce yourself. Hope we got a better handle on the chassis next time out.

If you make the next one make sure you stop by and introduce yourself. Hope we got a better handle on the chassis next time out.

i will for sure. I rarely get approached by anyone while walkin around with my camera.....unless i have my YB shirt on. Then its hey im joeshmo whats your name. I just dont wanna be that guy to the guys who are racing and workin on their cars and need to get stuff done. id like to see ya get that think in the 70's lookin all stock like you have it.

i will for sure. I rarely get approached by anyone while walkin around with my camera.....unless i have my YB shirt on. Then its hey im joeshmo whats your name. I just dont wanna be that guy to the guys who are racing and workin on their cars and need to get stuff done. id like to see ya get that think in the 70's lookin all stock like you have it.

That was the whole reason I went to the race. It's got enough power for 70's and I felt it would do it. I wanted to do it with the old 8.50 cert cage and all. Bringing the power in earlier just presented some issues that I didn't think I'd run into. Ended up scaling the car Thursday night and made some progress but so many cars at the race kept me from making enough test passes to get it working like it needed. I paid to test Friday but only got 1 pass in.

I'm upgrading to 25.5 or 25.3 this winter but will be keeping the stock look...I like looking like a 6.0 car. I built a short deck motor just so I could keep the T-type hood;) I had one L/S car go around me in staging. He said he thought I was a 6.50 car:D

Thanks for the pictures, I think I saw your post on the bullet.
There are some great shots of turbo regals.