delete my threads

myv6gn8u

i would apprieciate it if you could delete he threads ive started, they are gone now and there just cluttering up your boards.....thanks danny

Public record and archive.

Plus the first five posts in the G-body Parts thread were pure liquid awesome.

**** that!!!!! thats private information of mine, you should delete whatever i dont want on here anymore

**** that!!!!! thats private information of mine, you should delete whatever i dont want on here anymore

It became NON PRIVATE when you posted it on a PUBLIC FORUM...

Not trying to be rude or ugly but that is our rule...

Maybe asking (nicely) one of the board's admins to remove certain personal information because of valid XYZ reason can get you further then your above post.
Good luck.

yeah I wasnt sure how that worked, if it wouldnt be a problem instead of deleting the whole thread could you possibly just delete the posts with my personal information on them :cool:

if so thanks
if not its cool i guess

as a Senior Member shouldnt u know that by now??
just saying.:confused:

It doesn't take much to become a senior member here....I'm not sure what the requirements are, but I was dumbfounded as to how fast I achieved that status. I wish I didn't have that title under my name because now people think I know what I'm talking about :rolleyes: After a certain time I wish you could pick your own "expertise" level.

It doesn't take much to become a senior member here....I'm not sure what the requirements are, but I was dumbfounded as to how fast I achieved that status. I wish I didn't have that title under my name because now people think I know what I'm talking about :rolleyes: After a certain time I wish you could pick your own "expertise" level.

You can change it so it doesn't say senior member. you can make it say whatever you want. Go to your user cp then under your profile click "edit your details" then put in whatever your want under custom user title.

I'm not sure how to get to the first 5 posts, but now you have me wondering ....happen to have a link to that?

Out of respect for the OP, I won't post the link that you can find by clicking on the user name, statistics, threads started by.