del trans?

TRENT THOMPSON

anybody know anything good or bad about a place called Deltrans I think in maryland. There is what looks too be a real nice tranny for sale from a guy on this board done by them. any help would be greatly appreciated.

I had my trans done by Del Trans in Newark Delaware after speaking to some of the Buick guys down that way. They were all very pleased with theirs. I went down there and talked to the guys there and concluded they knew their stuff. Their pricing was about the average going rate. I have had mine in there for about 3,000 hard miles and it still works great. The 1-2 shift is nice and firm and the 2-3 isnt mushy like the stockers. The only downside to Del Trans was the fact that they havent gotten on the ball and started offering Bruce Toelle's billet stuff as the guy that does the TH2004r's there is really good.

I stopped by there today at lunch to see what the tranny has and it doesn't have billet but has the extra clutches. They have done plenty of 200 builds and haven't really seen the need for the billet parts.

I have two buddies in Delaware who have only good things to say about Del trans. they both have had 200r4s from their TRs done by Del trans and from experience say that Deltrans stands behind their work.

If it means anything...

All I have heard is good , nothing bad at all.:D
So I wouldn't hesitate to patronize them. :)

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSnctb.com

Myself, and about 5 other guys that I can think of have dealt solely with DelTrans. They know their stuff, their prices are reasonable, and turnaround time has never been a problem. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Ask for Dave or Tom.

They can be reached at:
Deltrans Inc
759 Old Baltimore Pike, Newark, DE 19702
(302) 453-8213

They're close to 95, just north of the MD/DE border.
See map: http://yp108.superpages.com/superma...0&LS=&display=1&AD=&GV=0&GL=&FN=&PP=&CID=&CB=

Good luck,
-Banning.