Deere Park directions?

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
If anybody would be so kind as to give directions to Deere Park I would appreciate it. I know it is somewhere outside of San Diego.
Or escondido. I am coming down the 5 freeway from the 405 from Long Beach. Any directions and or location would be helpful.
Thanks in Advance
Gary Wells

I will give this a try but I am not sure of the road names. Take 5 south to the 76 east. Go to 15 south and exit at Gofer Cyn. Rd. and make a left. The road ends about 1/2 mile from the freeway and at the stop make a right (heading south) and Deer Park should be on the left about 1 or 2 miles down this road. Deer Park is just north of Lawrence Welk complex.
Jeff

Jeff's directions are right on. The name of your offramp is "Gopher Canyon Road", and if you miss that one, the next offramp is "Mountain Meadow Road". This is also the offramp to take if you're coming up from the south. From either offramp, go east to the first road that fronts the freeway, it's called "Champagne Blvd." where it crosses Mt. Meadow, it may have a different name up at Gopher Cyn.