Decklid emblem placement

John84GN

Nice Monte...
I know that there's a link on gnttype.org, but I've looked and looked, but to no avail...

could someone PLEASE post a link to the picture of the decklid with the measurements...I know I've seen it, but can't find it. I've even searched this board, but no luck...

Thanks SOOO much...John;)

hey just be sure it's not on the right, and its as low on the left as you can :) i hate where mine is (middle all the way over on the left no one but me and other GN enthusiasts will notice but it drives me crazy

well i am going to move this to the tech section just because i know there has to be people with some original cars who can assist you.

Emblem placement

I know exactly where it goes. I just had my repainted and had the emblems put back in ther original place. Actually i got the information about place ment from "Kirbans book about turbo regals. Lots of info. well here it is, right from the book.
It's on the drivers side, with the point of the arrow on the turbo-six emblem in about 1" FROM THE LEFT EDGE OF THE TRUNK LID. the bottom part of the turbo-six portion of the emblem almost rests on the bottom edge of the trunk body line, before the lip molding or ROUGHLY ABOUT 3/4" UP FROM THE TOP EDGE PF THE TRUNK LIP MOLDING TO THE BASE OF THE TURBO EMBLEM.

John- Give me a call. Did you forget, I have a friend in town with a 908 mile 87 GN? We can go from there.
GENE