decals ?

of course i am replacing rusty doors and somebody already replaced the trunk lid,
what do i do about all the codes i need ?

x2 with 87lightweight is there anyway to get the correct #'s if the original is missing?

I might be able to help with the missing codes. If you PM or e-mail me all of the codes off of your cowl tag along with what model you have(WE4,Limited,GN) and what options you have I should be able to come up with a somewhat accurate list of codes. I have 100's of SPID labels on file and what I do is copy the ones that come close along with the correct trim codes and so forth.

By the way, this gentleman's name is Russ Selkirk. Did a great job. Announced earlier this year he would not be doing this service anymore due to pressure put on him from GM legal services. Sad to say he did great work. Dave

Thank You for the reply to my post.

I'm told in a PM there is a company (ecsvin.com) that will reproduce door jamb decals that are "licensed"........So let me get this straight. They are "licensed" to service a real need for the company,GM (Government Motors) in that it has no interest in providing. Only one problem. ECS doesn't do all the different kinds of decals that Russ was doing.

I know all about Equity Management, their "Nasty Grams" and the leaches employed there. They opperate in twisted logic, greed and jealousy. Their idea is that all companies under their "license" should pay a minimum of $20,000 for a year. No matter what little is produced and how much volume they produce. These people are truly the lowest scum of the earth. For these types of sub humans there is a real reason why Cancer exists.

Understand something! GM only has right to Brands and Names. If Buick, Grand National or GM isn't used in or on the reproduction it is in the Public Domain, and fair game.

Another Angle, I Just Thought Of:

I wonder if Russ could become or became a subcontractor for another company already "licensed" by GM? Like Jim Osborn Reproductions in GA. And then he could do a "custom or personalized service" as needed within Osborn's already established company and catalog. I have a few ideas that he could require to keep himself free of the legal entanglements. Seems like a win win situation for everyone to me. You just don't have the company advertise the fact Russ is working with them.

If anyone has contact with Russ could you see that he sees this. And if he wants any help putting a deal together with another company. Have him contact me. I've got people that can draw up what he needs.