Debating Whether To Sell or Not

coolguywalt

Well, I really need the room in my garage back so I am debating whether or not to sell my TTA. All original, 72K miles, leather, t-tops (never been off). I really do not know what I should ask for it. I have all of the documentation for it: oil changes, tire replacements, services, even down to the sales representative that sold the car to the original owner (I'm the second owner). Either someone give me a good enough reason to keep 'er or I will have to sell 'er. As much as it pains me to see it go, I enjoyed the car for a whole 5 years, but I just do not have the time or the space to give the car the love it deserves.

Well, I really need the room in my garage back so I am debating whether or not to sell my TTA. All original, 72K miles, leather, t-tops (never been off). I really do not know what I should ask for it. I have all of the documentation for it: oil changes, tire replacements, services, even down to the sales representative that sold the car to the original owner (I'm the second owner). Either someone give me a good enough reason to keep 'er or I will have to sell 'er. As much as it pains me to see it go, I enjoyed the car for a whole 5 years, but I just do not have the time or the space to give the car the love it deserves.

One reason to keep it....If you miss it, will you ever find another one as nice or complete?

sell it !!! IF you miss it there are still a lot left !! It's only a car an can be replaced :cool:

I have a better idea. Keep the TTA and get rid of that IROC. There's many more of them available than TTA's.

I have a better idea. Keep the TTA and get rid of that IROC. There's many more of them available than TTA's.

Are there that many I-Rocs in nice condition left? TTA's were recognized by collectors and every other gear head as worth preserving, So I'd guess that there aren't many really nice I-rocs left. I haven't seen a totally stock appearing sweet one in a decade or more. Still rather have the TTA over a camaro.

I would think so. I see them all the time. In fact my friend has one thats stock appearing but has a fully built engine. In fact in just looking through ebay I found 26. How many TTA's do you see at 1 time on ebay.

I would think so. I see them all the time. In fact my friend has one thats stock appearing but has a fully built engine. In fact in just looking through ebay I found 26. How many TTA's do you see at 1 time on ebay.

I was looking on ebay as well. If we are talking "nice" like worth having, then it's a tie. 2 Iroc's and 2 TTA's not including the one in this thread...

TTA's:

Pontiac : Trans Am : eBay Motors (item 170482006065 end time May-11-10 18:46:23 PDT)

Pontiac : Trans Am : eBay Motors (item 280500778008 end time May-22-10 08:28:56 PDT)

Iroc's:

Chevrolet : Camaro : eBay Motors (item 160429141374 end time May-06-10 13:50:51 PDT)

Chevrolet : Camaro : eBay Motors (item 170481061485 end time May-09-10 15:51:17 PDT)