Death by China.

Braxton Jordt

If you have any free time and Netflix. Please watch this show!! .very sad...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Watched it last week. Nothing will change tho. People will continue to buy/sell cheap stuff. It has become a runaway train situation.

Wait till the fed refuses to raise rates and creates real inflation. Im more worried about that at the moment.
It is on the way.
I was looking at home prices. Incredible how short a memory people have as the housing market gets primed up for another crash. This one much earlier on than the last two.
It might be a cycle but it is done that way and under control. Like a controlled burn. Too political?

I don't think anyone these days could put away that kind of money. The cost of living hasn't matched wages since 60's. The dollar is dead. Now the bit coins will take over. So hopefully corporate America can bail there own greedy non American a**es out of trouble.

Bubbles and manias always burst. Try to have something tangible put away and prepare for change.
What tangibles would you have in mind. Me? Guns , ammo, non perishable foods, tools and a way to generate electricity. I'm still working on the electricity part. Looking at solar but not sure on the storing of it. I bought a house with a pool, though there isn't enough property to have a decent garden we grow what we can.
I know , tin foil hat. But I'd rather have and not need than need and not have . And I do want to be able to defend myself and my family.

Rich: We are pretty much on the same page. Apparently a lot of others also, judging by the sales of guns and ammo....

Kinda discouraging. Makes you want to buy as much American made product as you possibly can haha

Good movie , watched it on you tube. People.... wake up for God sake's.......

video will piss you off as a american and also get you concerned and then you will hopefully pass it along to others. it was a very informative hour and 20 minutes.

The American people want everything cheap and fast. If anything is worth buying, it's worth saving up for.

We of course can relate to that with our cars. $750 American Headers or $250 Chinese Headers?

We as consumers have been driven to the point where we can't sustain life without relying on China or their American funded products.

What are we to do? The options are running thin.

It's a matter of time before the jolly red giant starts knocking on our doors.

End of rant

I watched about half of it last night. I knew things were bad but I didn't know the background and how things came about. It's very scary where things are headed if this movie is accurate.. Personally I go out of my way to buy products made in the USA.

Peter

I do now ever since I watched this movie. I'd rather pay more to keep some jobs around and have a better quality product. Some things you just cannot find that's made in the USA though..

I'll have to check this out as well. I was thinking about this very thing the other day as I was stocking up on some good, old-fashioned (and now illegal to manufacture/sell) Edison light bulbs. I bought a few varieties in a couple different brands. All Made in USA and very reasonably priced. The Mercury-infused, swirly dog-turd CFLs are all Made in China and very expensive by comparison. And the United States government has sanctioned this transition. :rage: Free country? :mad: