David Spades GN on Youtube

I thinks it's cool he rides in a GN when most celebrities you see only ride in a Rolls or Bentley

man that would be great if we had a decent local club he could come to.

bgnra, i think he'll pass. sexy car though, I love that CLUNK 200r4 tranny. he had gauges so im sure he has a bolt on or 2 or 3. but im sure he's not all into it. I will try and contact him for a meet up when my car is done, that would be cool, make for some nice pictures I bet :)

DS

man that would be great if we had a decent local club he could come to.

bgnra, i think he'll pass. sexy car though, I love that CLUNK 200r4 tranny. he had gauges so im sure he has a bolt on or 2 or 3. but im sure he's not all into it. I will try and contact him for a meet up when my car is done, that would be cool, make for some nice pictures I bet :)

DS

yeah, have him come out for a drive to Rafaels Pizza joint in Dana Point. LOL that would be fun.. :)

My respect for him totally skyrocketed!:D

I loved him already....you know what I mean) frigging right...I was waiting for the smit bitch photographer to say ...nice car. Probably didnt know.:mad: Sounded fresh when he started it though, mine douesnt sound like that..:cool: hes cool...course what do I know I'm from Canaduck...:cool: :D :p oh wait isnt he too.. Never mind we thiknksa all celebs is from Canachuck....lol

yeah, have him come out for a drive to Rafaels Pizza joint in Dana Point. LOL that would be fun.. :)

i dought he will ever goto a public meeting, I was thinking of hitting him up private meet up, so he isn't swapped with media about it. like a dyno day or something, or a private track rental!

rraapphhaass pizza is dank :)

He put a hemi in it, with an 8 track deck and some Lynyrd Skynyrd. :biggrin:

dont forget the foot print gas pedal! What else would the King of Dirt drive?! lol

Attachments

• dirt.jpg
    dirt.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 224
Im just happy that he didnt pimp out the gn the way that dumb ass Dave Navarro did to his gn:biggrin:

Im just happy that he didnt pimp out the gn the way that dumb ass Dave Navarro did to his gn:biggrin: THE GN LOOKS AND SOUNDS GOOD:biggrin:

i dought he will ever goto a public meeting, I was thinking of hitting him up private meet up, so he isn't swapped with media about it. like a dyno day or something, or a private track rental!

rraapphhaass pizza is dank :)

MR DARKSIDE when is your ride going to be ready ,,, so we can take a cruzzzzz:biggrin: :biggrin:

privet me with david would be nice!!!!!!!!!:D